Tricep Pushdown with Rope
- Attach a rope attachment to a high pulley and grab with a neutral grip (palms facing each other).
- Standing upright with the torso straight and a very small inclination forward, bring the upper arms close to your body and perpendicular to the floor. The forearms should be pointing up towards the pulley as they hold the rope with the palms facing each other. This is your starting position.
- Using the triceps, bring the rope down as you bring each side of the rope to the side of your thighs. At the end of the movement the arms are fully extended and perpendicular to the floor. The upper arms should always remain stationary next to your torso and only the forearms should move. Exhale as you perform this movement.
- After holding for a second, at the contracted position, bring the rope slowly up to the starting point. Breathe in as you perform this step.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
Same as the Triceps Pushdown except with the rope attachment.
E-Z Bar Skullcrushers
- Using a close grip, lift the EZ bar and hold it with your elbows in as you lie on the bench. Your arms should be perpendicular to the floor. This will be your starting position.
- Keeping the upper arms stationary, lower the bar by allowing the elbows to flex. Inhale as you perform this portion of the movement. Pause once the bar is directly above the forehead.
- Lift the bar back to the starting position by extending the elbow and exhaling.
- Repeat. Tip: This exercise can be done with an E-Z Bar or straight bar.